Welcome to Mapua Heights Cottage
Two bedroom, self-contained accommodation
...sustainability a priority
Mapua Heights Cottage
- a comfortable and stylish two-bedroom holiday cottage
- built and managed on eco-friendly principles
- panoramic views of sea, estuary and mountains
- privacy, space and the opportunity to relax in a stunning rural setting
- just five minutes away from the welcoming village of Mapua, with its picturesque wharf, popular cafes and restaurants and unique shops and galleries
Half way between Nelson and the Abel Tasman National Park, our holiday cottage provides the ideal base from which to explore the Nelson-Tasman region.
- enjoy the many beaches
- sample the region's food and wine
- visit the bustling Nelson Saturday market
- tour the wineries and art outlets
- cycle, kayak or walk in the area or tramp in one of the region's three National Parks
- so much to do, many visitors choose to return
- suitable for short breaks, extended stays and anything in between
- ideal for couples, families or friends travelling together
If you enjoy a tranquil setting with outstanding views, invigorating sunrises and beautiful sunsets then a stay in our cottage may be just what you need.
Owners Ken and Vivien are on site to ensure your comfort and provide local knowledge.